Ball Club Lake has a lot of entertainment options, including bars, pubs, restaurants, and casinos. If you are getting hungry or want a drink, dropping by the local pub or resto is a great option. If you have internet data on your mobile you can play casino games on your mobile phone. Casinosjungle has many options.
After a full day of fishing you’ll be looking for a hearty meal and some liquid refreshment! Luckily the area has a lot of great options to choose from. I’ve included the ratings from trip advisor to help give you an idea of what other people think about these venues too.
Here, I’ve listed down to best 25 bars and pubs around Ball Club Lake:
- Fish Tales Bar & Grill (4.6 stars from 139 reviews) – A comfortable place with good music and friendly staff.
- Outpost Bar & Grill (4.0 stars from 146 reviews) – Get half-priced hamburgers every Wednesday.
- Florio’s Grill and Tavern (4.4 stars from 237 reviews) – Great food and cocktails at this joint.
- Northern Lights Casino (3.8 stars from 2113 reviews) – Play poker, blackjack, and other games.
- Wagon Wheel Bar (4.6 stars from 28 reviews) – Pool tables, darts, and good music make this a fun hangout.
- Jerry’s Bar (4.6 stars from 98 reviews) – Relaxing place with decent food and service.
- Otis’s Grill & Bar (4.5 stars from 62 reviews) – A little expensive but the food is sublime.
- Riley’s Cannibal Jct (4.5 stars from 181 reviews) – Daily specials are the items you want to get here.
- Leino’s Riverside Pub (4.7 stars from 33 reviews) – Friendly owners and good beer.
- Bobber’s bar at Williams Narrows Resort (4.6 stars from 42 reviews) – Get Bobber’s cheese curls, burgers, and Bloody Mary.
- White Oak Casino (3.6 stars from 752 reviews) – Great casino games along with good drinks service.
- Cedar Lakes Casino & Hotel (3.8 stars from 362 reviews) – Enjoy tasty food while playing a hand of blackjack.
- Applebee’s Grill + Bar (4.0 stars from 585 reviews) – Crowd favorite with fast and quality service.
- Pickled Loon (4.3 stars from 537 reviews) – Great outside sitting area for beautiful Minnesota weather.
- Macharts’s Bar & Grill (5.0 stars from 3 reviews) – Not well-known but decent food and drink.
- Cedar Creek Grill (4.5 stars from 197 reviews) – High quality service, food, and a killer specials menu.
- Big Winnie Café (4.6 stars from 78 reviews) – Affordable but tasty food and drinks at Big Winnie’s Café.
- Vets Club (4.5 stars from 26 reviews) – Good company and cold beer waiting for you here.
- Zorbaz (4.2 stars from 451 reviews) – Expensive but comes with good service and yummy food.
- Shooting Star Casino Bagley (3.9 stars from 546 reviews) – Cozy place with a few slot machines.
- Locker Room Bar & Grill (4.3 stars from 164 reviews) – A nice location and a cozy atmosphere for dinner.
- The Dutch Room & Mad Dog’s Pizza (4.4 stars from 316 reviews) – Over 20 years as a local landmark.
- The Boulder Tap House – Grand Rapids (4.1 stars from 215 reviews) – Fast service and cold beer on tap.
- The Big Fish Supper Club and Resort (4.6 stars from 151 reviews) – Tasty menu of good food and drinks.
- Palace Casino Hotel (3.5 stars from 690 reviews) – A great place to gamble and rest for the night.